Window Enhancements LLC is seeking a Business Development Manager in the Central Wisconsin location.
Window Enhancements LLC is a professional windowing tinting company that services residential and commercial customers. Our goal is to help meet our customers’ needs with the best in class customer service and providing the best in class window films using 3M.
The Business Development Manager is accountable for meeting sales goals through managing our marketing and developing new and existing business. Responsibilities include identifying and generating new business through sales activities such as: attending and planning trade shows, managing marketing plans, prospecting, face-to-face networking, proposal writing, and relationship building.
- Develop and implement an effective sales plan to meet or exceed established sales objectives
- Achieve business development objectives by obtaining the sufficient flow of new business
- Prospect new leads and meets potential clients, building a positive relationship and rapport
- Develop a marketing strategy for referral of new clients and reviews from past clients
- Creates and supports policies and procedures for marketing and business development
- Creates and maintains marketing plans for business growth
- Develops and maintains quality lead gathering
- Creates and maintains a local marketing plan for brand awareness
- Act as an active ambassador of inside and outside the company
- Ability to measure smaller projects
- Develop a strong product knowledge
- Provides valuable research for strategic and market planning
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The attributes listed below are a representation of the knowledge and skill and/or ability for the level to perform:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- Two years’ experience in sales and / or marketing
- Sales personality and highly motivated – high energy, motivated by achievement
- Must be results driven
- Ability to make and maintain relationships
- Strong presentation and persuasion skills
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
- Ability to effectively work autonomously with minimal management direction
WORKING CONDITIONS / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Full time: 40 hours a week (occasional weekends depending on trade shows)
- Occasionally lifting and / or moving up to 50 lbs.
- Travel up to 25% of the time (training, meeting with clients, trade shows)
WHAT WE OFFER / BENEFITS:
A family owned company focused on a positive work and client environment.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive training and development program
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility of working remote
Email Resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org