What can window films do for you?
Solar, safety, and decorative films are applied to existing glass to:
- Reduce glare
- Save energy
- Reduce fading,
- Keep broken glass in place
- Protect against windstorm
- Prevent grafitti damage
- Deter theft
- Provide privacy
- Increase the penetration of natural light
- Enhance the look of glass.
Security window films give companies an added bonus in providing them with windows that reduce glare and are less vulnerable to break-ins.
But the comfort and security provided by window tint installations is not just for commercial buildings.
Residential customers have the same reasons for turning to Window Enhancements LLC - to make the inside of their house more comfortable by reducing heat and glare, to save money on their energy bills and to give them the peace of mind of increased security for their homes.
Window Enhancements LLC exclusively uses 3M™ Prestige Safety and Security Window Films and Vista® Solar Energy Control Window Film and is one of only three accredited installers in the state of Wisconsin and one of about 300 nationwide.
The 3M™ Prestige film is also a Solar Energy Control Window Film. The Prestige series is a film that is lighter than most films but it blocks out more heat than other films with the same amount of light passing through. Most people using it don’t want to change the outside appearance of the building with darkly tinted or mirrored windows.
For more information on our security window films and tint installation services, contact Dick Peterson at Window Enhancements, LLC today! 715-571-2466.
- Which Is Better? Window Film or Low-E Glass? - December 27, 2014
- Using Window Safety Film To Make Our Schools And Buildings Safer - February 12, 2014
- The Most Efficient Way To Save Money On Your Energy – Window Film - January 15, 2014
- Window Safety Film Test Demonstrates Potential For Better School Security (Video) - February 20, 2013